|15 mins||Serves: 6||Vegetarian|
|2 jars||16 oz Roasted Heirloom Tomatoes|
|2 Tb||juice from 16 oz Roasted Heirloom Tomatoes|
|2 tsp||smoked paprika|
|3 Tb||heavy cream (optional)|
- Medium chop the large onion and slice the garlic cloves.
- In a saucepan, warm the Roasted Heirloom Tomatoes juice over medium heat.
- Then add onion and garlic, and sauté until fragrant, about five minutes.
- Add Oven-Roasted Tomatoes and stir. Season with salt, pepper, and smoked paprika as desired. Cook for about five minutes.
- Then pour the mixture into a blender. Blitz until smooth, then pour back into the saucepan.
- Stir cream into the soup and garnish with cracked pepper, then serve.